Saturday, June 9, 2012

Unique Love Potions and Spells...


 Custom Made Potion's And Love Spells








                            Ever wonder what you can do with the power of hope? 


 
Want to make things happen in life 

that seem impossible? 

You can. With just a little faith and hope.

I do real life love-spells that you can apply to your life to

get what you want in

love, life and relationships. Here are some love-spells that I offer:

Money Love Spell-Sucess Love Spell-Love Spells



Marriage and Loves



-Find Soul Mate 

Commitment Spells-

Proposal Spells-


Negativity removal spells


Healing Spells



Job/employment Spells


Remove Illness Spells


Weight loss Spells






Break Up Spells-Sex Spells-

-Fertility Spells-

Lust Spells-

Make more money 

Bring him or her back-



and Same sex love-spells....










http://www.facebook.com/sadielovespells




 
 * All spells are Uniquely designed for you.

10am-12am daily: 


*Must be 18 to call*


(201)957-5977








5 comments:

  1. WOW- thank you so much for the advice and I can not believe the spell you made for me worked. I was really skeptical, thank you so much!

    - antonio lago
    breogan003@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for working with me day after day. My spirit was so low and I felt hopeless when we first talked and I was very leery at first. But not a day has gone by where I txt or you txt and check on me through out the whole day. I know happiness is on its way I have already felt a major change in my situation. I thank you very much..God blessed Mr when he sent you my way..I really do appreciate you...
    -NIKA J
    BABYGURL0327@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe it. It worked Sadie- all I can say is THANK YOU. I was really worried that she wasn't coming back- you told me she was, and she's considering it. I will be visiting you soon for the cleansing spell.
    Again, thank you so much!

    Yours,

    Antonio.

    breogan003@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello everyone, my name is Akash, an i would just to share my experience with everyone. Im Age 20 and me and my boyfriend of 1 1/2 yesa suddenly broke up,he shut me out of his life completely, he went from being a loving caring person into someone mean, selfish an carefree.i was shattered an my hear was broken,i couldnt get pass my days and nights, i couldnt eat , i couldnt sleep, then i met sadie, she who did a return to me love spell,and in less than 12 days , my boyfrend call me an wanted to meet me saying how sorry he is an what a fool he was an he wants to get back together. we are back together an is happier than ever. he is soo opened with me about everything an he even talk about getting an appartment together. sadie has brought my life back to me.. thank you soo much.. u were more that just a spell caster for me , u were a frend,u were alws there every step of the way,u give me hope an courage an lift me up when i fell.. ure abs amzing and so i want to take this time to thank u an tell the world what a great person u are an yess your powerful spells do work... I ask that everyone who reads this to please believe me, i swear..

    ReplyDelete